Friday, November 12, 2010

Holidaze

By this time next week we should be ready for the holidays. I will be going downtown to Scentual Artistry later today, hanging artwork, and stocking our shelves with bath an body products. Bath Salts, Body Wash, Lotions.  As well as gift boxes and misc. bath accessories. I will also be adding back to the Soivohle website our 5pc. Little Black Box. A sampler that contains hand wrapped (in our signature red Mango leaf paper) screw top vials containing 1.2ml of perfume. We will be offering several pre-selected boxes, as well as a choose your own from a drop down menu. This is a wonderful gift mini for a scent lover.
I also received an email from Lucy at Indie Perfumes. She has included us in her holiday gift guide. Thank You Lucy!
I will be placing on our soivohle website an entry form for our Meerschaum  giveaway on the 26th at our Open House. Would love to have everyone there, but if you can't attend I will be happy to place your entry in the bowl for the draw. If it were not for all the leaves on the ground I would not believe it was November. Our weather has been very mild, and I am hoping that this carries through for our holiday schedule. If you missed the posting you can get the info on our Scentual Artistry page at soivohle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment