Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ACOUSTICJUS


It seems like a zillion years ago that I had this crazy idea to launch an off shoot brand of ethanol free natural products. After sending in the latest Office Action on our trademark, I am hopeful that this will be the end of the nitpicking. Originally I played around with the idea of launching it as a separate entity within the Soivohle Brand, but realized that this would be too confusing so I set out on a new adventure. Unlike the labor intensive Soivohle Naturals. Acousticjus is a more mainstream natural line consisting of oil or water based products, such as body sprays and toners, oil perfumes etc.  I am going ahead with the relaunch of this line, and will have several things available at Scentual Artistry within the next few weeks.  I will also have a list of items on the acousticjus.com website, available y special request.
ACOUSTICJUS IMAGE/DRAWING: C. LIZ ZORN 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment