Monday, August 16, 2010

Big Week

After a not so productive week, I am ready to get things going today. Sinus, allergies, asthma, are not getting another minute of my time. I have been bottling acousticjus oils and have the accords (soivohle) ready to put on the website. By the end of this week it should be done. I plan to have a sneak peek of the Acousticjus Stellar Oil Parfums at our open house at the end of this month. August 27th. This will not be the official launch, but we will have a sampler card available of all six scents, for the online community. I am also working on our Stellar Lips, Lipstick/stains, which got a last minute makeover. I receive a lot of emails about our Soivohle perfumes. If they are vegan or not, etc. and decided this would be a great opportunity to offer a vegan alternative to traditional lipsticks, which often contains lanolin and beeswax. We will not be using lanolin or beeswax in the Lipstick.stain formulation. These will be available in 5ml glass pots. We also have a liquid roll-on lip gloss which is not vegan, so a choice for folks who find this a concern.
I had mentioned this before, and will begin work on it this week as well. I will be moving my large blending unit downtown to Scentual Artistry. We will do a bit of furniture rearranging, and be set up for custom blending. I was not sure if I wanted to move everything into that space, but since I am already taking appointments and having to drive down there anyway, I am now thinking why not.
We will be changing our hours from tentative to regular hours Tuesday & Thursday 11-3 in September and thru. the holidays. Lots to do, so I will stop here and get to work. LZ

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the launch of the Acousticjus Stellar Oil Parfums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, bottled and labeled a lot of them today. More tomorrow. LZ

    ReplyDelete