Sunday, August 1, 2010

Soivohle (LZP) Accords

Remember those accords. Well, finally.........
I have been diluting and bottling them this week. So far I have around eighteen finished. Enough I think to go ahead and make them available on the website. These if you remember way back when, are custom accords that I have created. They are not finished perfumes, so a bit of creative layering will bring them full bloom. For example there is one called Creamy White Flowers. Alone it is nice, but can be enhanced by a layering of Vanilla Musk or an Oriental Amber. If you like it green, I have an accord called Leaf & Stem, which is green city. A green top paired with a heavy base works well too. With accords and bases there is usually a cross over from top to middle notes, middle to bottom etc. It isn't necessary with accords to always think you need a top, middle and bottom to have a finished perfume. These are designed to eliminate the guess work. I will also be adding to this a few single notes. Notes that can add a unique element. My intention when all is said and done, is to have a complete palette, that will allow folks (with minimal effort) to experiment and create their own custom scent.
Some of the accords are all natural blends of essence oils and others are a mix of natural and synthetic materials. I also have a few blends that contain tinctures. All of the accords are diluted to different percentages, so that when layered they will combine properly to create a finished perfume.  I am working on the web page for the accords this week and hope to have it up and running by the weekend. They will be available in a 10ml frosted spray bottle as seen here. Due to the wide array of materials used and taking into consideration the natural accords, pricing will vary. Today I am wearing a layering of the Oriental Amber with the Oakmoss accord. This oakmoss accord has real green oakmoss in it, but in dilution. I am not allergic to oakmoss in the least so could probably take a bath in it. There is also a mossy accord that does not have real oakmoss. Lots of choices. Including a Jasmine Accord with real Jasmine, a Natural Rose Accord, Bloody Red Rose Accord. Oud Blend, a very odd  poopy (animal) musk accord with a note of caramel.  I am happy to finally be treading back around to this section on my wheel, and can't wait to get this ball rolling. Have a good One!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment