Thursday, October 7, 2010

Autumn Wind

This time of year always finds me in a state of flux, a mood mostly. Instead of spring cleaning I always clean in the fall. Change things up and realign whatever is out of whack. This does not include the changes with Soivohle, as I had been waiting for months for the new boxes to arrive. Knowing since spring that we would be making a change. The fact that things take so long is well, just that and nothing can be done about it.
As you can see I have spruced up the look of the blog. I am such a black white and red person, that I needed to do something different. Our Acousticjus colors are dominated by shades of purple, so this is a nice look for now. I also adore the hummingbirds, and have flowers planted just outside my windows to attract them. We enjoy them all summer just by looking out the window. They are so used to us though that we can be right next to them outdoors and they will not fly off. Hummingbirds are a reminder to be light, and not let the heaviness of gravity weigh us down. That we too in our own way can flit and dart around, we too can move through the world with ethereal grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment