Monday, October 18, 2010

Soivohle Monday

I have been up for awhile, getting all of my orders printed out and now getting ready to fill them. Call me strange, but I love Mondays. The first day of the week all fresh and new. A clean slate, and opportunity to do wonderful things.
I will be adding the shopping cart code for the Accords page later today, and by the end of the week should have everything ready to upload. I will also to be lining the new Absolute boxes with satin, and am waiting for my special order to arrive. Should be here today or tomorrow.
We will also have several new gift options and the Coffret will be available in two pre-selected sets, including the make your own option that is available now. We will be adding a smaller Coffret that holds 16 mini screw top vials, also pre-selected sets, including one of accords. It is my way of adding a little make your own perfume kit, without all the fuss and bother. They will be color coded top, heart, anchor and single notes. With the twenty accords that I will be adding to the website, a 16 pc. mini set, will be perfect for blending impromptu scents. All no brainers as well, since the initial blending has already been done.
On a different note I would like to ask you all to send us some healing energy today. My nephew passed away in his sleep Friday night and my sister-in-law is quite shaken.
We never know when it will be our turn, so living our best life is so vital. Being true to ourselves and being kind and loving to others. Peace ZZ

2 comments:

  1. I was quite excited, readng about the news things going on with Soivohle, then I got to the last paragraph. What terribly sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. He was in his mid forties, around 46 I think. Way too young.

    ReplyDelete