Friday, October 29, 2010

Final Friday, New Computer

Tonight is Final Friday at the PAC. Our shop Scentual Artistry will be open from 6-10 pm. We are on the ground floor #108. I will be driving down in a bit.
Am still adjusting the settings on my new computer, some of my migrated settings are not working, so I will need to manually add some things back in. Meaning I have to hunt down my master list of passwords.  And find the driver disk for my printer. Yuk!  As a result our lead time on getting orders out will be another couple of days. So by the first of next week things should be back to normal. Again, always something. Just when we are set to launch our new site look at soivohle. Thankfully I keep all of those files on a different computer.
Looking forward to visiting with a couple of friends tonight, who are coming downtown, as well as family stopping in. Should be a lot of fun, as the building owners have really been talking up the Halloween events scheduled for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment