Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scentual Artistry Holiday Schedule

I will be extra busy the next few weeks, getting things ready for our holiday season. We will have our usual holiday fare with Lavender gift boxes, including lavender bath salts, shower gel, lavender oatmeal soap and lotion. I will also add a couple of extra bath salt blends, including Lemon Eucalyptus and Rosemary Mint.
Our schedule will include two extra days and a moved up December Open House. For November the dates will be 26th (Friday) 6-10pm, 27th Saturday 11am-3pm.
December will be 17th (Friday) 6-10pm, 18th Saturday 11am-3pm
We will also take appointments for weekdays. On days when I am in the city, I will post them to our twitter account, which can also be seen here on the sidebar.
I will not be taking any appointments for custom work until after the first, and all  Holiday gift certificates purchased for custom scents will be redeemable after February 2011.
All of this info. is in regards to Scentual Artistry only.
Our big opening will be the one in November, which will include the launch of our new Soivohle Parfums.

If you are in the Cincinnati area or region, this is a great time to come for a visit. Many of our customers have made the trip. We are in the city so accommodations are near by.
I have not worked it out yet, but I plan on having an after gathering on Dec. 18th for anyone who wants to attend. More to come.

We will be closed for the month of January.

3 comments:

  1. After testing my sample of Meerschaum, I'm excited as can be for the launch of the new parfums :). Will these be available on the website in November?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything will be available tomorrow. Nov. 1st

    ReplyDelete