Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our New Look at Soivohle

Since I have been busy rebuilding our Soivohle website, I thought I would share one of the new images. A collage of our Signature Collection Bottles, along with the poem that you will no doubt recognize from the label on our snap closure boxes.
The new labels do not have the poem, yet I wanted to keep it alive, so am using it here. We are also adding finally, the note cards from my Flowers 2000 Photographic series. And will offer soon after mini, open edition prints of the flowers as well.
We may even offer a series of prints and cards based on the new digital artwork that I am creating for the website and all Soivohle materials, press kits, etc.
This will depend on our pro-printers. They have been stored away for a few years. So it depends on the availability of ink and if I can update the drivers again. After so many years these things become impossible, yet with expensive graphics equipment, it should be easier to obtain what we need.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment