Sunday, September 12, 2010

Acousticjus, We Are live





We have uploaded the new AJ web pages, and everything is live. Shopping Cart is working. All links are working. (we think) At least I have tested everything a few times.
The PDF press release is a download. Mainly for those who want to reprint and use the info. for blogs, news outlets etc.
Individual images and text available upon request.
Thanks everyone who had a hand in this. It has been a long wait. Labor of love and challenge at every turn.
For two years I have been trying to get this acousticjus trademark approved and registered, and could have given up at any point along the way. But I said onward and so I went, making my case, determined to see this through. Now it is official.
So I say, if you have dreams, be bold and stand firm in the belief that they can come true. I have not once thought that this would not become a reality. There were times when it didn't look so good, but I kept visualizing and chanting my internal mantra.
I kept working on the design, the mission statement and the products. Fine tuning all of my ideas, and behaving as though it were already done. That I was walking in the truth, even if it was a few months down the road.
So apt the Dragonfly, the music the artistry. Everything about this makes sense. I am very happy today to be sending this little soulful jewel out into the Universe, to flutter, flex her wings and fly.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liz! Everything looks great. Now, I'm off to order the sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JoanElaine,
    Thank You so much!...

    ReplyDelete