Thursday, September 23, 2010

Causality

Cause and Effect. What goes around comes around, karma. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, etc, etc, etc....
SOIVOHLE - Sending Out Inspired Vibrations Of Healthy Loving Energy = Causality....
Every time I read somewhere where that our acronym has something to do with New Age-ness, I have to laugh. I am the least New Age person I know. I am all about the science.  And. yes being an artist can make it seem as though there are a few screws loose, but not here.  The effects and processes of Causality are well documented. From thought manipulation, and long distance projection, to scientific exploration and theory. Heck the CIA uses thought manipulation and remote transference techniques, and there is nothing New Age-e about them.  Causality is a common everyday tool. So when I decided I would use this tool when creating the SOIVOHLE acronym, I thought why not send out some good energy. Make it a group effort. Be pro-active instead of negative. When I think of energy transference, particularly when it is positive energy, I think yeah! this is giving folks something they can use. Really use. Because energy waves and vibrations are the essence of existence. Think string theory. Think determinism with a provisional Heisenberg caveat.
On the other hand, it just makes sense to have a positive outlook in life. To have ones head filled with healthy thoughts and intentions. Why is it that when we put our thoughts and actions to a positive intention we are labeled a whack job, or new age nut. But when we are focused on war and killing, we are patriotic citizens. This is garbage.
There are no rules stating that an artist can't be pragmatic. And to me being positive is the utmost in pragmatic applications. It may appear on the surface to be the workings of lunacy, or an exercise in tip-toeing through the tulips, but I assure you it is not. It is the most grounded thing we can do for ourselves and others.. Give it a try.
I stand behind my intention...

No comments:

Post a Comment